1.1.10

[the future freaks me out]

there were a lot of things that sucked in 2009.

to be fair there were good things as well, but the score still remains 14 to 9, things-that-sucked.

doesn't it bother you when life is full of what appear to be changes & the big picture still looks the same? still frustrating, still confusing, still beautiful...

there's still snow on the ground - 2 weeks later. it's in various stages of melting so it's filthy & grey; it looks like a giant scab peeling away from the earth.
sure, it's beautiful when it falls & the idea of sledding & cozy warm indoors is picturesque but, to be honest, winter sucks.
it's the necessary death before life & that is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind.
that & my dear people.

family


ann

john william lights up

gary

caitlin

my dear katie


so. 2010.
i'm not holding my breath either way.


let there be light

No comments: